Eheim classic external canister filters. Air oil coalescing filter. Birm filter media.
Eheim Classic External Canister Filters
- (Canister filter) Aquarium filters are critical components of both freshwater and marine aquaria.Leibel WS (1993) A fishkeepers guide to South American cichlids. Tetra Press. Belgium pg 12-14.
- (Canister Filter) A very large and robust external filter. Typically a very large canister outside the aquarium that can be filled with filter media. Water is sucked from the aquarium, forced through the filter media, and then returned to the aquarium.
- Coming or derived from a source outside the subject affected
- Relating to or denoting a medicine or similar substance for use on the outside of the body
- outward features; "he enjoyed the solemn externals of religion"
- Belonging to or forming the outer surface or structure of something
- happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface; "the external auditory canal"; "external pressures"
- coming from the outside; "extraneous light in the camera spoiled the photograph"; "relying upon an extraneous income"; "disdaining outside pressure groups"
- (of a garment or design) Of a simple elegant style not greatly subject to changes in fashion
- Judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind
- a creation of the highest excellence
- authoritative: of recognized authority or excellence; "the definitive work on Greece"; "classical methods of navigation"
- Remarkably and instructively typical
- an artist who has created classic works
- Eheim GmbH & Co. KG is a German company founded by Gunther Eheim, operating in the domain of aquariums and aquarium accessories.
Eheim Classic External Canister Filter 2215
EHEIM Classic Canister / External Filter: Proven technology, balanced performance and high efficiency are the hallmarks of the entry model for external EHEIM filters. Silicone sealing ring for easy and safe locking after cleaning. Sealing ring fixed to the pump head Alternative filling of filter media either with filter sponges or with combined media 2 years warrantyEheim Classic External Filter 2215 with Bio Media and Double Taps: Includes Carbon Filter Pad, Fine Filter Pad, Coarse Filter Pad, EHFIMECH & EHFISUBSTRAT Aquarium Size: 92 gal Filter Volume: 1.1 gal Pump Output: 164 gph Weight: 11.5 lbs Flexible Hose Diameter: 1/2"
My newly acquired EHEIM 220 Liter madness.
My favorite fish dealer, Neptune's Reef, was growing Java Moss in this nice Eheim vintage tank, and after 10 minutes of conversation and admiring this tank system...
He SOLD it to me for $500, with all fixtures complete with Ehiem Pro, canister filtration and automatic lighting and temperature control, and this black stand.
I'm STOKED! 57 gallons (approx. with German metric volume dimensions)
This Ehiem Pro tank was something of dreams when I started this hobby long ago, with a four-figure price tag, it was discontinued in the USA a while back.
This one is a keeper!
Eheim classic tank hood
Dual flourescent (which I will convert soon to CFI or Metal Halide)
Automatic digital light timer (as seen on top display) and integrated heater probe and temperature monitor display)
Bronze anodized aluminum.
Really clean... Well as much as 10 year old German plastics age...
I do reminisce how plastic parts no longer aligned perfectly in my BMW interior...)
eheim classic external canister filters
The Eheim ECCO Canister Filter which stands for "Eheim Convenient Canister Operation", incorporates the features you want most. Easy handling and setup, multi-stage filtration, low maintenance and high efficiency all at an affordable price. It combines all function controls in its handle. Technically advanced, convenient and user-friendly.The multifunction handle, with worldwide patent-pending technology, is unique to the Eheim ECCO filter. This is how it works. In addition to locking and unlocking the filter and use as a carrying handle, it functions as a priming device. After simply connecting the intake and output hoses and arranging your media baskets, move the multifunction handle down to the start position. The water flow will begin. When the filter is full, just plug and play. The filter comes complete with media, fittings, and valves. The convenient interlocking media baskets allow for versatility in media setup while preventing water by-pass. With proper media setup, a long service life can be expected, on average 3-6 months between cleanings. The intake and output hose attachments are designed to swivel 360 degrees to ensure kink-free hose connections. A silicone-based integrated o-ring ensures leak-free secure operation. With a new handy impeller cover, annual impeller maintenance could not be easier.As with all Eheim canister filters, the ECCO impeller drive is outfitted with ceramic shaft and carbon bearing to ensure silent operation.Eheim hermetically sealed motor technology guarantees efficient low-energy consumption, safe operation with long-life expectancy. Multi-functional handle. A secure connection between pump and housing is guaranteed when the handle is closed and in carrying position. Integrated priming support for starting water circulation, allowing easy filter start-up. - Quick removal of pump head with its fixed sealing ring. The handle opens the filter for easy cleaning. Ready for use from the word go. Complete with mechani
room dust filter
best kitchen water filter
filter media pond
speedtouch adsl filter
racor filter cross reference
web filter for kids
whatman filter paper sizes
deep bed sand filter
linear polarizing filter