5 Micron Filter Cartridge. Pura Phoslock Filter Media 150 G.
5 Micron Filter Cartridge
- A replaceable porous element made of paper or polyester used as the filter medium in cartridge filters.
- A disposable element, usually of fibrous material, used as a filter septum in some.
- a metric unit of length equal to one millionth of a meter
- A micron (micrometre) is the measurement used to express the diameter of a wool fibre. The lower microns are the finer fibres. Fibre diameter is the most important characteristic of wool in determining its greasy value.
- A unit of length equal to one millionth of a meter, used in many technological and scientific fields
- Micron produced ice hockey equipment in the 1980s and were based in Canada.
- five: being one more than four
- five: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- It is an irrational algebraic number. The first sixty significant digits of its decimal expansion are: which can be rounded down to 2.236 to within 99.99% accuracy. As of April 1994, its numerical value in decimal had been computed to at least one million digits.
Micra on cliff edge, Mt Jura, Rhone Alpes, France.
Light + Building 2008 - Micron
Micron stand at Light + Building 2008
62mm polarizing filter
m86 web filter bypass
cartridge filter cleaning
pond filter uv light
racor filter cross reference
spray paint booth filters
npn cabin air filter
ceramic bandpass filter